banner image

My Album For Facebook on Android Mobile Free App Download

Now You can download and uploading pictures From Android App My Album for Facebook just got easier. If you set the app visibility in facebook to be lower than public it will effect albums list the app can upload to, to ensure the app will be able to upload any album, set the app visibility to public.
You Can download a facebook entire photo album with one tap on Free Android App My Album for Facebook. You can also download all facebook photos you were tagged in, share multiple photos to facebook. Upload any number of photo to an exiting or new album.
This app is not developed, sponsored or related to facebook corporation in anyway.

   

   


My Album For Facebook on Android Mobile Free App Download My Album For Facebook on Android Mobile Free App Download Reviewed by Unknown on 00:41:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.